Procedural issues? Search court docs instead of caselaw

January 5, 2011

From the Westlaw Reference AttorneysWestaw tip: Trial court filings are a great way to search for procedural issues that can be difficult to find in caselaw. They can easily be accessed through the Court Docs link at the top of the Westlaw screen. Click on the link for your jurisdiction on the left under Pleadings, Motions and Memoranda.

(Provided by West Reference Attorneys)