August 23, 2010
WestlawNext Research Expert Webinars are your chance to get answers to your questions. Each 30-minute live webinar includes 20 minutes of instruction followed by 10 minutes of live Q&A with the audience.
The first two series of webinars, held in June and July, had hundreds of participants and resulted in dozens of great audience questions (which you can see our WestlawNext Q&A page.) So don’t miss out – register for one of the new sessions below.
KeyCite on WestlawNext
- KeyCite tabs
- Sorting, filtering, and searching within citing references
- A new graphical view of a case’s history
- Most Negative Treatment Citation, and more
Research History and Folders on WestlawNext
- Filtering and searching research history
- Dragging and dropping documents and text snippets into folders
- Organizing, filtering, and searching within folders, and more
Remember, each of these 30-minute webinars is free, so there’s no reason to wait. Register now!