November 10, 2010
Now there’s a new way to get the legal news you need – no subscription required. It’s called Westlaw News & Insight, and it’s actually four distinct websites designed to help attorneys keep pace with current events in these practice areas:
Here are today’s top stories from the California Litigation site.
|JPMorgan faces foreclosure fraud suits according to filing
JPMorgan Chase & Co. faces two possible class action lawsuits related to its decision to halt foreclosures, the U.S. bank said in a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
|Schwab pulls out of $235 million YieldPlus settlement
Charles Schwab Corp., the discount brokerage, withdrew from a $235 million settlement over claims it misled investors about the risks of its YieldPlus short-term bond fund.
|SAP grills Oracle; private eyes looking for CEO Apotheker
Oracle Corp. CEO Larry Ellison testified that SAP’s theft of its software cost his company $4 billion, doubling his previous estimate but failing to cite written evidence of it.
Westlaw News & Insight is the only news source that gives you
- Timely news written by Reuters journalists for legal audiences
- Original content from a dedicated editorial team
- Thoughtful analysis from Westlaw Journal and Aspatore contributing authors
- Featured court documents and other high-value material on Westlaw
- Audio and video clips of trial and appellate court proceedings
- Court Wire live feeds of the most recently filed cases
Register for Westlaw News & Insight and link directly to deeper legal content on Westlaw.