November 3, 2010
Now there’s a new way to get the legal news you need – no subscription required. It’s called Westlaw News & Insight, and it’s actually four distinct websites designed to help attorneys keep pace with current events in these practice areas:
Here are today’s top stories from the California Litigation site.
|Oracle set to begin SAP trial opening statements
Opening statements were set to begin Tuesday in a long-awaited intellectual property trial pitting Oracle Corp against Germany’s SAP AG.
|Judges ask tough questions on Arizona immigration law
Ninth Circuit judges considering whether to let Arizona’s crackdown on illegal immigrants take effect asked attorneys tough questions about the constitutionality of the law.
|Federal bribery investigations spark shareholder lawsuits
Increased enforcement of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act is leading to a sharp rise in related shareholder lawsuits against public companies, a Reuters Legal analysis of Westlaw data shows.
Westlaw News & Insight is the only news source that gives you
- Timely news written by Reuters journalists for legal audiences
- Original content from a dedicated editorial team
- Thoughtful analysis from Westlaw Journal and Aspatore contributing authors
- Featured court documents and other high-value material on Westlaw
- Audio and video clips of trial and appellate court proceedings
- Court Wire live feeds of the most recently filed cases
Register for Westlaw News & Insight and link directly to deeper legal content on Westlaw.