24/7 Reference Attorneys
Our Reference Attorneys can help you get the most out of WestlawNext and Westlaw Classic – at no charge.
Our online research can help you get better results faster, but if you’re researching an area of law you’re unfamiliar with, it’s not without its speed bumps. That’s why we offer our customers free, unlimited, 24/7 access to Reference Attorneys, the industry’s premier team of legal research assistance professionals.
Legal research guidance from true experts in the field.
Every Reference Attorney is a bar-admitted attorney and online research expert with a deep understanding of WestlawNext and Westlaw Classic features, functionality, databases, and services. They can help you refine your search query, find a specific law or document, and answer just about anything regarding research on WestlawNext and Westlaw Classic. They provide a service that some legal researchers say they just couldn’t do without.
Reference Attorneys can:
- Help you navigate databases
- Help you get started researching an unfamiliar area of law
- Help you find a specific law or document
- Demonstrate shortcuts and other cost-saving tools and features
- Provide tips on how to construct better terms-and-connector queries
- Verify that a particular document or information is available on WestlawNext and Westlaw Classic and/or within your plan
- Help you retrieve news and set up WestClip and other alerts
- Answer practically anything about researching on WestlawNext and Westlaw Classic
Whether it’s at the beginning of your research or after you’ve hit a roadblock, Reference Attorneys can help keep your research moving forward. Upon request, Reference Attorneys can even email you the relevant queries run and databases searched during your call.
Call any time of the day, any day of the year.
Call 1-800-REF-ATTY (733-2889), or
Law students – 1-800-850-9378