November 15, 2011
To celebrate, we are offering small law firms nationwide a two-week free trial of WestlawNext, so you can experience how 25,000 small law firms are working efficiently and raising their profitability.
Let’s Put 25,000 in Perspective…
- More than 12 million research hours saved, compared to the time it would have taken those 25,000 customers to complete their research on Westlaw Classic (64% is the average improvement over Westlaw Classic, according to independent 2010 studies)
- The size of a small American community. Not to mention, you can be a part of online communities here on Westlaw Insider – ask questions, start your own discussion string, provide ideas to product developers, and more
- The circumference of the Earth, and the mileage that Fairibault, Mn. resident Irving Becker has walked in his lifetime (as of Nov. 9, 2011)
- The square footage of Will and Jada Pickett-Smith’s new Calabasas, Ca. home
- $25,000: The price for one of the world’s most expensive dessert – the Frrrrozen Haute Chocolate at Serendipity 3 in New York – a blend of 28 cocoas, edible 24-karat gold, whipped cream, a golden goblet, diamond-studded spoon, and a souveneir 18k gold and diamond bracelet
Celebrate with us! Click for a two-week free trial of WestlawNext for solo and small law firms, with no strings attached. (And, no need to cancel after two weeks—your password will simply expire). Get started today and see what 25,000 of your peers already use in their legal practice.
Tell us in a comment… What else does 25,000 mean to you? Dollars, people, pages, bites, miles?