November 23, 2012
Many of you have been up for hours with your eye on the prize for the best holiday deals out there.
If that sounds like you, I tip my hat off to you, personally I try to avoid shopping in-stores on Black Friday at all costs– I’d rather not be trampled, pepper sprayed , beat up by a cop or require surgery after getting a bath towel for $1.88 or a new TV.
Don’t believe me? Check out some of these cases on WestlawNext
- Man filed notice of claim* v. town after cop slammed face into floor and caused unconsciousness >>
- A woman required knee surgery after her Black Friday excursion >>
- Woman pepper sprayed roughly 20 shoppers while battling over on-sale video games (potential upcoming self defense claim)
- Man trampled to death from Black Friday shoppers>> (wrongful death suit)
Or for some people, even worse than surgery or death… Not being able to actually claim your deals from Black Friday!
Whether you’ve been up for hours waiting in line for Black Friday deals, or if you’re still slowly recovering from your turkey coma Westlaw has our own Black Friday deals for you online from 10:00am- 3:00pm (central time)!
I hope you all have a safe Black Friday and take advantage of these deal saving opportunities
* link to notice of claim statue