November 1, 2011
If that was ever true, the regulators are picking up the pace now, as shown by a host of new statutes and regulations aimed at imposing more detailed permitting requirements, enhancing surface and mineral owner rights, and expanding inspection and enforcement regimes.
JOIN THE LIVE WEBCAST:
- Wednesday, November 2, at 1:00 PM EDT
- By Mary Ann Poirier, Of Counsel, and Christopher B. Power, Partner, from Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
These experts will discuss key aspects of Ohio and West Virginia state gas well drilling requirements, in addition to applicable federal regulations, with a special focus on what it takes to get a drilling permit and approval for hydraulic fracturing.
Click here to register. Follow these instructions to get 25% off your registration:
1. Add the program to your shopping cart on West LegalEdcenter.
- Returning West LegalEdcenter customers should simply log on.
- If you are new to West LegalEdcenter, simply click New User and continue through the quick registration process.
2. Once returned to the cart, enter 1111LEC25 in the promotion code box and click ‘Apply‘ to activate your 25% discount.
3. Continue through checkout as usual.
Interested in learning more about Marcellus Shale and current legal developments? Check out these two new hot topic titles:
- Marcellus Shale Gas Drilling: Legal Trends
- Navigating Legal Issues around the Marcellus Shale: An Immediate Look at the Benefits and Consequences of Hydraulic Fracturing and Horizontal Drilling