March 23, 2012
Welcome to another month of Westlaw practice insights and training for small and independent law firms. These FREE, live April webinars are hosted by attorneys, covering litigation and transactional topics to help you be more efficient with legal research, mobile technology, and more.
This month we are focusing on how to easily transition to WestlawNext. You’ll learn tips and tricks such as:
- How to choose a database on WestlawNext
- How to Find by Citation on WestlawNext
- How to use Terms and Connectors on WestlawNext
- How to find a Statute on WestlawNext
- Use Find and Print on WestlawNext
- How to browse the Table of Contents on WestlawNext
Register for a time that works for you:
Other popular April Webinars include:
- Top 4 Things you Need to Know about WestlawNext
- What’s New on WestlawNext?
- Advanced Searching on WestlawNext
- Using WestlawNext to Do Research
Can’t make a live webinar time? Many on-demand, recorded webinars and self-paced eLearning lessons are available at your own pace.
Feel free to drop us a line or ask a question. We’ll post some of the great questions and answers here on Westlaw Insider along with the schedule next month, so you can see what your peers are asking about these same topics.
And, new webinar topic suggestions are welcome!