April 24, 2012
Managing “from soup to nuts” is the life of a small firm litigator: client intake meetings, depositions, sorting through facts, researching the law, finding documents, arguing a case. Does it matter how much time you spend looking for that important document, pulling together everything you have on a certain issue, or summarizing deposition testimony? Absolutely.
With Westlaw Case Notebook, you can streamline these and other tasks so you can focus on the details and strategy in your case. Essentially a centralized electronic case file, Case Notebook enables users to analyze, search and share documents, transcripts, key facts, research and more with greater efficiency. But don’t take my word for it. A recent study found that current Case Notebook users spend:
- 93% less time locating a specific document
- 66% less time pulling together everything on a specific issue
- 78% less time looking for a note made on a document
The recently released Westlaw Case Notebook 3.0 (click for news release) provides enhancements that enable users to manage work product and case information even more efficiently. With Version 3.0 you can:
- Organize information the way you want by creating customized sub-data groups
- Retain important word product when moving documents from WestlawNext or Westlaw CaseLogistix into Case Notebook
- Find what you need more quickly by sorting search results and reports
- And much more…
Click to request more information about litigation software tools.
You Might Also Like: