May 25, 2012
The series of free online trainings give you insight from a Thought Leader on Bankruptcy issues and an inside look at Research Tips and Tricks for Paralegals to maximize their Thomson Reuters Westlaw subscription.
Thought Leader Series: Domestic Relations Issues in Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy continues to be a hot topic, in the legal industry. Last year Judge William H. Brown hosted a webinar on Consumer Bankruptcy that was the highest attend session of 2011. Judge Brown will be back again this year, reprising his role of Thought Leader hosting a Webinar on Domestic Relations and Bankruptcy Issues June 19&28.
- Planning for bankruptcy when divorce is expected or pending
- Drafting issues for marital dissolution agreements–bankruptcy impacts
- Dischargeability of domestic support and property division obligations
- Attorney fees–are they dischargeable?
- Ethical issues faced by bankruptcy attorneys
Research Tips and Tricks for Paralegals
The “Research Tips and Tricks for Paralegals” Webinars were very successful last month with 405 attendees between the two sessions, tied for the highest webinar attendance ever! This month will bring two encore sessions, fueled by record attendance last month. Theses free online training sessions give you tips and tricks for paralegal research and show you how to maximize your research on Thomson Reuters Westlaw.
Learn how to:
- Use Terms and Connectors on WestlawNext
- Find by Citation
- Find a Person
- Find a Statute on WestlawNext
- Find and Print
- Choose a Database
- Browse Table of Contents