June 27, 2012
As the summer heats up, we’ll be hosting webinar sessions to help your office get the most out of your Westlaw plan.
July brings another month of complementary webinars designed to provide training for any new summer associates and/or clerks you are bringing on board along with providing ongoing training to save you valuable time and money.
The webinar team here at Westlaw has been hard at work creating a brand new webinars for you.
Every Minute Counts: Timely Tools for Litigators-7/25/2012 2 PM CT
DO YOU EVER …
… write off time spent doing legal research that cannot be billed to a client?
… lose your drafting rhythm jumping between legal research and factual materials when drafting a brief or memo?
… spend too much time looking for forms and updating them with client data?
… find it challenging to locate accurate information about people, such as addresses or assets?
Spend an Hour Now – Save Many Hours Later!
Here’s why you want to be there….
- Learn how to easily find cases, statutes, and other content on Westlaw Next.
- Use Case Notebook to store and organize your important documents.
- Easily draft motions and briefs using Drafting Assistant.
- Live and interactive – We encourage audience members to be part of the learning experience through chat, polling, Q&A, etc.
- Convenient – No travel required; attend right from your computer or any WiFi device
- Free Trials! – All attendees can receive a free trial or 1-1 demonstration of the product after the webinar.
Plus, you could win a 32GB WiFi tablet just for registering!
Last month’s Research Tips and Tricks for Paralegals webinar was so popular we decided to host a follow up session of Advanced Research Tips and Tricks for Paralegals Tuesday, July 17 at 11 AM CT and Thursday, July 19 at 2 PM CT.
We’ll be covering advanced searching techniques specifically for Paralegals; you definitely don’t want to miss this!
Advanced Research Tips and Tricks for Paralegals
Register: 7/17/2012 11:00 AM CT
Register: 7/19/2012 2:00 PM CT
- Conduct word searching on WestlawNext
- Create and share folders with the staff at your firm
- Determine if the citations in a document are still good law
- Print, email, or download several documents at once
- Locate public record information about people and businesses
Missed the first session “Research Tips and Tricks for Paralegals”? Watch it On-Demand Now!