January 24, 2012
Looking for tips on how to use your new Westlaw software or WestlawNext subscription? Thomson Reuters Westlaw maintains a Small Law Firm Resource Center with a variety of free training options, software updates and research support contacts. February webinars (live, online group trainings open to all customers) are scheduled to cover a range of topics from practice area resources, to basic WestlawNext how-to’s, to litigation software help.
Visit the Small Law Firm Resource Center, take a look under Trainings, then pick your style of learning:
- Live personalized sessions with your firm’s account manager
- Live, online webinars led by account or practice area experts
- Replay recordings of live group webinars
- Self-paced eLearning lessons
A few February webinars of note:
- Transitioning from Westlaw to WestlawNext (Wednesday, Feb. 8 )
- Learn Business Law Tools on WestlawNext (Thursday, Feb. 9)
- Effectively Organize and Manage Your Litigation Documents with West Case Notebook® (Thursday, Feb. 9)
- WestlawNext on your Mobile Device and Tablet (Friday, Feb. 10)
- From Start to Finish – Westlaw® Drafting Assistant Working for You (Monday, Feb. 13)
- See How Westlaw CaseLogistix® Can Help You Conduct Your Document Review (Friday, Feb. 24)
For more advanced user tips and shortcuts, several regular newsletters are available. On the same Small Law Firms Resource Center, scroll to the Product Newsletters section to sign up for free WestlawNext Tip of the Week and other emails.
Also—do you have a training idea? Feel free to provide feedback. We’d love to hear ideas for new formats, and training topic suggestions.