February 28, 2012
Welcome to another month of Westlaw practice insights and technical training for small and independent law firms. Free, live March webinars offer dozens of insights pertaining to litigation and transactional tools, legal research, mobile apps and law firm profitability. Here is a sampling of the many trainings available this coming month.
Quickly Get Up to Speed on WestlawNext:
- Quickly get Started using WestlawNext
- Transition from Westlaw.com to WestlawNext in 20 minutes
- Using WestlawNext to Do Research
- Top 4 Things You need to Know about WestlawNext
- What’s New on WestlawNext?
New Tips and Tricks on WestlawNext:
- How to Find Legal Definitions on WestlawNext
- Learn about all the Document and Delivery Options on WestlawNext
Get the most out of your WestlawNext Subscription!
- Researching on the Go – Using WestlawNext on your Tablet Computer
Live and recorded webinars are also available for specific practice areas such as bankruptcy, business law, immigration, real property, and estate planning.
Register for webinars, listen to recordings, and take self-paced lessons to help you become even more effective with research, drafting and case management. Start at the Small Law Firm Resource Center, and feel free to drop us a line with questions or comments.