July 25, 2012
August will highlight complementary webinars designed to provide ongoing training to save you valuable time and money. The webinar team here at Westlaw has been hard at work creating a brand new webinars for you.
Estate Planning with Ronnie Lipman
You’re invited to attend a FREE Webinar presented by Ronald Lipman, a national thought leader in estate planning. He will review hot topics in estate planning and offer advice to help you break down barriers you may face when working with estate planning clients.
Here’s why you want to be there….
- Hear Ronnie Lipman (Author of Lipman’s Wills and Trusts) discuss hot topics in Estate Planning.
- Get a sneak peek into the new Wesltaw product, Form Builder
- Plus, you could win a 32GB WiFi tablet just for registering!
Last month’s Advanced Research Tips and Tricks for Paralegals webinar was so popular we decided to host two follow up sessions of Advanced Research Tips and Tricks for Paralegals in August.
We’ll be covering advanced searching techniques specifically for Paralegals; you definitely don’t want to miss this!
Advanced Research Tips and Tricks for Paralegals
Topics we’ll be discussing include:
- Conduct word searching on WestlawNext
- Create and share folders with the staff at your firm
- Determine if the citations in a document are still good law
- Print, email, or download several documents at once
- Locate public record information about people and businesses
Missed the first session “Research Tips and Tricks for Paralegals”? Watch it On-Demand Now!