WESTLAW NEXT MOBILE
Now you can access WestlawNext – the next generation of Westlaw – on your mobile device.
Whether you’re doing research during your subway commute, in court using KeyCite to check your opponent’s case, or working at an off-site client meeting, WestlawNext Mobile puts the most comprehensive collection of legal information right at your fingertips.
Quick and Easy Access
- Nothing to download
- No additional mobile subscription required
- Use your same username and password
- Device detection automatically launches mobile version
- Compatible with the mobile devices most used in law firms, and more
What You Need, When You Need It
Designed for optimal viewing, WestlawNext Mobile allows you to:
- Search across all WestlawNext content using simple descriptive terms
- View results ranked by relevance.
- Read documents
- Use KeyCite to check references and validate cases and statutes
- Access recent research from saved folders
- Save new documents to a project folder
- Add and update notes
- Use touch-screen term navigation (with touch-enabled smartphones)
- BlackBerry® (Device software version 4.6 or later)
- iPhone® (OS version 3.0 or later)
- Palm® (Web OS)
- Android™ (OS version 1.5 or later)
- BlackBerry browser
- Safari 4.0 or later
- Opera Mini 4.2 or later
- Opera Mobile 9.7 or later
For more information, contact your West Representative at 1-800-762-5272.
Please note: Some exclusions apply. Additionally, certain content may be accessible only on the standard version of WestlawNext or Westlaw. Content subject to change. Contact your West Representative for plan details. BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited (RIM); iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.; Palm is a registered trademark of Palm, Inc.; Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. For content outside of your WestlawNext plan, transactional billing will apply.