July 29, 2016
- This volume on corporate information, knowledge management and records retention is the most comprehensive and complete “bible” and reference source on these subjects available.
- This volume has the most complete and comprehensive list of exceptional best practices for this entire field of managing corporate knowledge.
- This volume details how lawyers in a corporate practice can demonstrate the most effective leadership for their corporate clients.
- This volume shows how corporate lawyers, by understanding the value of corporate knowledge, can make significant and extremely valuable contributions to corporate operations.
- This volume shows how lawyers in a corporate practice can earn, maintain, and retain the trust of their corporate executive clients.
- This volume outlines how lawyers in a corporate practice can use corporate knowledge to significantly and continually improve corporate operations.
- This volume details how lawyers in a corporate practice can add significant value to their practices by expanding their corporate practice to include corporate information, knowledge management and records retention.
- The volume shows how lawyers in a corporate practice can integrate corporate information, knowledge management and records retention in the corporate culture so that it is not something “others” do or are responsible for in the organization.
- This volume helps lawyers understand and appreciate why lawyer leadership is so essential for their success and how to go about being such an exceptional leader.
- The wide ranging materials in volume allows a lawyers in a corporate practice to teach the fundamental principles of corporate information, knowledge management and records retention to any and every employee in the organization who either creates or receives corporate records on its behalf.
- This volume shows how corporate decision makers can significantly improve the quality of their decisions by understanding, appreciation, and taking into account the many biases that all people can have.
- The volume outlines the specific record keeping requirements of legal matters facing most companies such as EEO, OSHA, products liability, fair hiring and termination and many more.
- This is the only book about managing corporate information and knowledge that details how to be an effective lawyer leader.
- This volume shows corporate lawyers and professional record managers how critically important it is to be passionate about and to take prideful ownership of their work and their organization.
- The volume demonstrates how the best and most successful companies constructively create and use new information and knowledge to continually create competitive advantages through creative destruction and truly caring for their people.
- This volume reviews how a lawyer’s compassion and empathy can significantly improve a company’s operations.
- This volume summarizes the most critical and important business principles, theories, and practical applications from all the classical and newest business books available.
The bottom line lesson here for lawyers in a corporate practice is that there is a significant area of corporate law that is mostly ignored. Designing an Effective Corporate Information, Knowledge Management, and Records Compliance Program offers those lawyers a critical competitive advantage to both protect their corporate clients and importantly and profitably expand their practice area for their firm or corporate counsel responsibilities.
Readers of this blog are again invited and welcome to submit ideas that are not yet but need to be covered in my volume Designing an Effective Corporate Information, Knowledge Management, and Records Retention Compliance Program and also are invited and welcome to submit their proposed solutions to those ideas.
Titles by Ed Dietel