May 3, 2010
One of the coolest things about WestlawNext is its portability. If you have a BlackBerry, iPhone, Android or just about any smartphone with a Web browser, you can sign on to your WestlawNext account from anywhere. Best of all, there’s no special software to download – just enter m.next.westlaw.com into your browser, and you’re there.
If you’re using WestlawNext Mobile, we’d love to see where you’re using it. The coffee shop, the golf course, your favorite lunch spot – wherever you take WestlawNext, we want to be there too!
We’ll be giving away an iPod touch each week for the next eight weeks for photos of the unique locations you use WestlawNext Mobile. We’ll also be giving away another iPod touch for the photo that gets the most votes from readers.
Here’s the skinny:
- Snap a digital photo that includes your mobile device doing its thing, with the WestlawNext Mobile screen clearly visible.
- You can include yourself in the photo, but don’t include others without their written consent.
- Photos must be in GIF, JPG or BMP format (color) and less than 2MB in size.
- Submit photos by email to email@example.com. Include your name, title, daytime phone, email, and your employer (name and address).
- The email should also include a brief caption or description of the photo.
The weekly drawing will include everyone who entered but didn’t win in previous weeks, so it helps to get those photos in early. Good luck, and happy snapping!NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to residents of the 50 US/DC who are employed by a corporation, nonprofit organization, or academic institution, with a legal or regulatory title. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes starts 5/01/10 at 12:00:01 AM (CDT) & ends 6/30/10 at 11:59:59 PM (CDT). Subject to full official rules. Sponsor: West, a Thomson Reuters business.