December 30, 2010
A: There are several ways you can modify your WestlawNext display to make it easier to read, including the following:
- Fullscreen mode: To display a document across the full width of the page, click the Fullscreen Mode icon on the toolbar. To exit fullscreen mode, click the Exit Fullscreen Mode icon.
- Text size: To change the text size, click the Display Options icon on the document toolbar, then select a text size from the Display Options dialog box that is displayed.
- Font: To change the font, click the Display Options icon, then select a font from the Display Options dialog box.
- Width: To change the margin width, click the Display Options icon, then select a width from the Display Options dialog box.
- Links and Highlighting: The Display Options dialog box contains check boxes you can use to show or hide search term highlighting and links to citations.
Your document display settings will remain unless and until you change them. To restore your document display to its default settings, click the Display Options icon. Then click Restore Default Options in the Display Options dialog box.