February 12, 2009
West Case Notebook and West LiveNote version 1.1 is now available. This version brings you the following enhancements:
- Remote access: Access West Case Notebook and West LiveNote remotely through Microsoft Terminal Services or Citrix.
- Transcript printing with annotations: Print annotation notes in the footer of transcripts and view multiple annotations for the same text at the same time.
- Batch importing: Import multiple documents at once with a simple CTRL or Shift + Click selection.
- RealLegal Binder import: Use a new wizard to import RealLegal Binder cases into West Case Notebook and West LiveNote.
- Key facts enhancements: Input start and end dates and times with ease.
With West Case Notebook, all essential case information is at your fingertips. It builds upon LiveNote technology to integrate everything, from Westlaw research to automatic document indexing, key facts, annotations, searching, and all of the functionality of LiveNote.