Westlaw tip: Find a case by party name

July 23, 2010

From the Westlaw Reference AttorneysKnow everything about a case but its citation? Here’s a quick way to track it down: Click on the “Find & Print” link at the top of your screen and then the “Find a Case by Party Name” link on the left.

Enter the information that you have, and a list of matching cases will be displayed. Then you can just scroll down the list to find the appropriate case.

(Provided by West Reference Attorneys)