December 12, 2011
- Unlimited: Create an unlimited number of folders and save an unlimited number of documents
- Knowledge Base: Repurpose past research and save new items to avoid duplication in the future
- Lasting: Folders never expire and are retained for the life of your password
- Current: Documents saved to folders are updated and always reflect the current state of the law
- Collaborate: Share research with colleagues both inside and outside your organization
Access your folders using one of the following:
- Click the Folders link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Hover over the Folders link in the upper right corner of the page, and click View all.
- Click the Project Folder ( ) icon and then click the Expand ( ) icon.
Here’s an overview of the functionality you’ll find on the Folders page:
1. My Folders
Create, manage, and navigate your folders.
Copy, move, rename, delete, export, and share your folders.
Share entire folders with others within your organization and across organizations.
4. Copy or Move
Copy or move the contents of a folder.
Email, print, download, or send to Kindle®.
Deleting items or folders moves them to the Trash. Items are not completely deleted until the trash has been emptied.
Search within your folders and filter the contents to quickly find what you are looking for.
8. Shared With Me
Access folders that others have shared with you.
** Today’s tip is the first in a month-long series about the functionality and benefits of WestlawNext folders.