January 23, 2012
WestlawNext® is available on your iPad® device. The iPad offers cutting-edge capabilities, greater portability than a laptop, and a large, high-resolution multi-touch display that makes it highly suitable for legal research. The WestlawNext iPad app makes it possible to conduct and organize your research wherever you take your iPad, allowing you the freedom to go anywhere and still have the power of WestlawNext right at your fingertips.
The easy navigation of the app lets you do the following:
- Use WestSearch® to research an issue, find documents, access KeyCite®, and filter results.
- Hold the iPad in the portrait (vertical) position and documents fill the screen for easy reading. Scroll through the text with a flick or move to the next document from your result list with a swipe.
- Add notes and highlighting to documents while you read them, or review and edit the annotations you’ve previously added.
- View and organize documents in your folders – create, move, or copy existing folders, all in a streamlined, easy-to-navigate folder view.
- Access your research History and Favorites.
- Browse and search within content pages.
- Email documents or selected text with a reference.
- Copy text with a citation reference.
Interested? It’s free and easy to download the WestlawNext app from the Apple® iTunes® store.
Watch this video for a quick introduction to the iPad app!
For additional training resources, visit: www.westelearning.com
See our entire YouTube archive at staging.blog.legalsolutions.thomsonreuters.com/videos