March 12, 2012
Accessing My Content
The My Content feature is available from the WestlawNext home page:
- Click on the Tools tab.
- Click on My Content (displayed below the Subscriber Pricing Guide).
Using the My Content Page
The My Content page will display a list of content included in your WestlawNext subscription. The list itself can be browsed, sorted, and searched. Here’s an overview of the functionality:
- Search the list: Use the search box to find titles within your content list.
- Browse the list: The default is to display the content by Name in alphabetical order. Links at the top of the page offer the ability to jump to a particular letter.
- Sort the list by Content Type:Use the drop-down menu to change the sort order and then limit the list to a particular content type, such as Cases.
- Download the list: Click the link to download a full list of content for your reference.
- Access in-plan content: Click on individual links to go directly to the corresponding page where the content can be searched or added to Favorites.
Please note that My Content is not available on Campus or Trial passwords. Also, although My Content is available on Academic and Job Search passwords, the list will contain a sample subscription plan that students can reference for illustrative purposes.