September 23, 2013
Using WestlawNext® you can aggregate alert results to create customized newsletters that include links to available full-text documents.
Use WestlawNext newsletters to:
- Notify colleagues of important new caselaw
- Quickly circulate the latest legislative or regulatory developments
- Stay current with trends in a specific practice area
- Follow specific industry news to manage or grow your business
- Combine various types of alerts, such as KeyCite® Alerts, Docket Alerts, Docket Tracks, Publication Alerts, and WestClip® Alerts, into a single newsletter
- Reduce the number of emails you need to manage
Creating your newsletter is easy.
Click Create Newsletter at the top of the Alerts page.
Enter a name for the newsletter and a description, if desired.
In the Select Alerts section, select the alerts you want to include in the newsletter by clicking Add next to each alert. You can add up to 100 alerts in a single newsletter:
Customize your newsletter delivery by using My Contacts to select your recipients and by selecting a format from the drop-down list.
In the Schedule Newsletter section, set the frequency, time zone, and time of day for delivery and choose whether to continue to receive individual alerts in addition to the newsletter. Then, click Save.
When creating or editing an alert, you can easily add it to a newsletter in the alert’s Customize Delivery section.
Create, view, or manage your newsletters by clicking Newsletters near the top of the left column on the Alerts page.
Sign on to WestlawNext today to start creating your own customized newsletters.