August 28, 2012
The ABA Journal has just announced the 2012 Legal Rebels. These reader-nominated lawyers are recognized for changing their profession in new ways. They are individuals with the passion to blaze new trails and be innovative leaders in the legal market. It’s a passion that we at Thomson Reuters share, so we salute all of you who distinguish yourself from the rest of the pack. A special recognition for the 2012 Legal Rebels:
- Nicole Bradick, Custom Counsel; Murray, Plumb & Murray, Portland, Maine
- Mark Harris, Axiom Law, San Francisco
- J.M. “Maurits” Barendrecht, The Hague Institute for the Internationalization of Law; Innovating Justice Forum, The Hague
- Yaacov Silberman, Rimon Law, San Francisco
- Michael Moradzadeh, Rimon Law, San Francisco
- Kingsley Martin, Kiiac LLC, Chicago
- Linda Alvarez, Discovering Agreement, Half Moon Bay, CA
- Vincent Morris, Arkansas Legal Services Partnership, Little Rock, AR
- Jordan Thomas, Labaton Sucharow, New York City
- Kyle McEntee, Law School Transparency, Atlanta
- Ruth Carter, Carter Law Firm; The Undeniable Ruth blog, Phoenix
WestlawNext Salutes all those who Lead the Way
Each month, Thomson Reuters will be sponsoring a blog article from attorneys or other legal professionals that are changing the practice of law. Check out September’s article, The Power of You featuring Bianca Zick, a former partner at an AMLAW 100 firm who is now a personal and professional coach for lawyers. Learn about the benefits of ditching the desire to “fit in” and trusting yourself to be you. The results may surprise you.
See the Legal Rebels website for more information.