May 3, 2011
Whether you share with a colleague down the hall or with outside counsel on the other side of the country, sharing research folders on WestlawNext will increase your efficiency, improve your results, and help you lower the cost of legal services.
Save time. Save space. Save money.
- Start new projects by reviewing pre-populated folders created by experts on your research team
- Quickly expand on saved research by linking directly to related documents
- Use secure WestlawNext technology to save shelf and server space
- Reduce costs – everyone within your organization can access each document in folders free for one year after the initial document view
Stay up to date
- Real-time updating means team members have instant access to shared documents from any computer
- KeyCite® citator flags alert you to the current status of any case, statute, or regulation saved in a folder
- Newly added research is clearly marked so you know when and what your team members have contributed
Delivering value through shared knowledge and information
- Easily collaborate with clients, co-counsel, experts or other outside colleagues by sharing research that relates to common matters and issues
- Make research projects more transparent by allowing for easier client review
- Maximize your time by sharing research directly with instead of mailing or emailing documents
- Create stronger partnerships with corporate clients or the outside counsel your organization hires
- Gain a competitive advantage over organizations that are not using WestlawNext by promoting increased efficiency and reduced costs
Contact your West Representative for a WestlawNext demonstration or visit the folder sharing page on WestlawNext.com for more information.