August 30, 2011
- 413 Workers’ Compensation
- 413XVI Proceedings to Secure Compensation
- 413XVI(N) Weight and Sufficiency of Evidence
- 413XVI(N)9 Amount and Period of Compensation
- 413k1627.1 Disability Benefits
- 413k1627.11 Total Disability
- 413k1627.11(2) k. Particular Cases.
Worker was not entitled to temporary total disability benefits for her accident and accompanying pain, where resounding chorus of physicians found that she was not disabled, and treating physician stood alone as tinkling bell opining disability.
Marks v. Pride Aviation, Inc., 670 So. 2d 376 (La. Ct. App. 1996)