February 10, 2012
- 106 Courts
- 106II Establishment, Organization, and Procedure
- 106II(G) Rules of Decision
- 106k88 Previous Decisions as Controlling or as Precedents
- 106k96 Decisions of United States Courts as Authority in Other United States Courts
- 106k96(3) k. Supreme Court Decisions.
Supreme Court precedent is not like the ash on a cigarette, to be flicked off whenever convenient.
Ash v. Tyson Foods, Inc., 2011 WL 6270741 (11th Cir. Dec. 16, 2011)
Suggested by Joseph Humsey, Senior Attorney Editor, Westlaw