October 21, 2013
- 170A Federal Civil Procedure
- 170AVI Motions and Orders
- 170AVI(C) Reconsideration
- 170Ak613.6 Grounds and Factors
- 170Ak613.7 k. In General.
Federal Rules provide for no motions for reconsideration for hurt feelings, and no motions to strike things that could make you look bad.
Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility v. U.S. Intern. Boundary and Water, 2013 WL 1124293 (D.D.C. Mar. 19, 2013)
Suggested by Jay Humsey, Senior Attorney Editor; Thomson Reuters; Eagan, Minn.