May 21, 2014
- 141E Education
- 141EII Public Primary and Secondary Schools
- 141EII(A) Establishment, Operation, and Regulation in General
- 141EII(A)5 School Buildings and Grounds
- 141Ek123 Equal Access to Facilities
- 141Ek127 k. Access to Nonreligious Groups.
Scuba diving club for high school students did not directly relate to the curriculum and was a “noncurriculum related student group” whose existence triggered the school’s obligations under the Equal Access Act.
Bd. of Educ. Of Westside Cmty. Sch. v. Mergens By & Through Mergens, 110 S. Ct. 2356 (1990)