March 26, 2013
- 231H Labor and Employment
- 231HXII Labor Relations
- 231HXII(D) Bargaining Representatives
- 231Hk1186 Election of Representative
- 231Hk1195 Administrative Review of Election
- 231Hk1195(7) k. Weight and Sufficiency.
Decision of National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) that representation election was not tainted by union’s promise of “the biggest party in Texas” if it won the election was not supported by substantial evidence, where regional director determined that offer of party might have served as possible inducement, and record did not contain finding to the contrary.
Trencor, Inc. v. N.L.R.B., 110 F.3d 268 (5th Cir. 1997)