March 20, 2014
- 110 Criminal Law
- 110XVII Evidence
- 110XVII(D) Facts in Issue and Relevance
- 110k339.5 Identity of Accused
- 110k339.8 Out-Of-Court or Pre-Trial Confrontation
- 110k339.8(2) Time and Manner of Confrontation; Suggestiveness
- 110k339.8(4) k. Number, Character, and Appearance of Lineup Participants.
A lineup of clones is not required to prevent an identification procedure from being impermissibly suggestive.
United States v. Johnson, 2014 WL 466084 (7th Cir. 2014)
Suggested by Kara Boucher, Principal Attorney Editor; Thomson Reuters; Eagan, MN