March 1, 2013
- 48A Automobiles
- 48AV Injuries from Operation, or Use of Highway
- 48AV(A) Nature and Grounds of Liability
- 48Ak202 Contributory Negligence
- 48Ak224 Passenger, Guest, or Occupant
- 48Ak224(2) k. Overloading or Crowding.
Trustee guard who was forced to ride on top of doghouse containing prison dogs due to space limitations in back of prison vehicle which was aiding in chase of escaping prisoner and who, when found on ground, was holding onto piece of wood from doghouse onto which he had been holding prior to his fall from truck when driver made unannounced right-angle turn at relatively high rate of speed was not guilty of contributory negligence.
Ricks v. Associated Indem. Corp., 242 So. 2d 346 (La. Ct. App. 1970)