November 11, 2014
- 413 Workers’ Compensation
- 413XVI Proceedings to Secure Compensation
- 413XVI(N) Weight and Sufficiency of Evidence
- 413XVI(N)7 Accident or Injury and Consequences Thereof
- 413k1560 Deviation from employer’s business
Evidence sustained conclusion that when used car salesman entered archery meet, to which he had driven employer’s automobile allegedly for purpose of selling it to prospective customer, he so deviated from employment as to be excluded from coverage under Industrial Insurance Act.
Heidtman v. Nevada Indus. Commission, 368 P.2d 763, (Nev. 1962)