February 14, 2013
- 115 Damages
- 115III Grounds and Subjects of Compensatory Damages
- 115III(A) Direct or Remote, Contingent, or Prospective Consequences or Losses
- 115III(A)2 Mental Suffering and Emotional Distress
- 115k57.41 Breach of Contract or Warranty
- 115k57.43 k. Particular Cases.
Seller’s conduct in delivering eight bridesmaids dresses two hours after wedding ceremony was scheduled to begin and failing to complete dresses to specifications was not so outrageous in character and extreme in degree as to support claim for intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Sagnia-Blythe v. Gamblin, 611 N.Y.S.2d 1002 (1994)