February 1, 2013
- 392T Unemployment Compensation
- 392TIV Cause of Unemployment
- 392TIV(C) Voluntary Abandonment of Employment
- 392Tk121 Working Conditions or Assignment
- 392Tk127 k. Problems with Co-Workers.
Neither dissatisfaction with one’s work environment, an inability to get along with a difficult coworker or supervisor, nor an employer’s criticism of one’s work performance constitutes good cause for leaving one’s employment, for purposes of an application for unemployment insurance benefits.
In re Woodcheke, 863 N.Y.S.2d 283 (2008)