May 2, 2011
ProLaw is an integrated software suite designed to automate the practice and manage the business of law.
Comprehensive features simplify, streamline and coordinate the work of attorneys and staff in small and mid-size law firms, corporate legal departments and government law offices.
Built entirely on .NET, ProLaw combines case and matter management as well as time entry, billing and accounting capabilities within a single integrated solution.
ProLaw XII’s Microsoft .NET platform ensures a higher level of interoperability between Microsoft applications, such as Outlook, Word and Excel, while also offering the full power of reporting tools in Microsoft SQL.
The most significant enhancements are the real-time reporting capabilities that offer deeper insight into key performance and profitability metrics.
ProLaw XII has interactive reports that access all relevant case, client and financial information.
– These reports allow users to drill down to details while maintaining big picture analysis.
– New, optional report content includes profitability indicators such as:
• Budgeted vs. worked hours
• Top clients, matters, and practice areas
• Transactions worked and billed
• Missing time analysis
• Rolled-up financials
• A/R and WIP aging
– Powerful standard report templates allow users to easily create and edit ad hoc reports with the ability to drag-and-drop information from all areas of ProLaw.
-Reports let you select the desired content and format.
– Links in the reports provide instant access to related information
–Charts and graphs help you interpret and present information such as key metrics on the health of your business
– Easy-to-analyze charts and graphs help firms share data and make more informed decisions.
ProLaw XII now allows direct access from Microsoft Outlook®
– ProLaw XII’s time-saving “Pro Filing” enhancements allow users to save emails and attachments to the relevant matter in ProLaw with one click and without leaving Outlook.
– Plus, the new attorney-friendly Outlook View allows users to view information and manage ProLaw events directly from Outlook.
According to Michael Shufeldt, IT director at Cosgrave Vergeer Kester LLP, a ProLaw XII beta client, “We are very pleased that ProLaw is now using Microsoft’s SQL Reporting Services as it provides a very powerful tool for reporting customizations above and beyond what was possible in previous versions. Users can capture time automatically and file information to ProLaw with one click.“
For more information on ProLaw, including videos of some not-so-practical alternatives, or to sign up for a webinar, please visit www.prolaw.com.