2010 AALL Video:
- See highlights from the AALL Expo Floor and Tech Center including an interview with the President of AALL.
July 12: A Reason to Celebrate
- Join Jenny Westlaw for the second day of the AALL conference to see what all the excitement is about. Includes footage of the WestlawNext sponsored event at Invesco Field.
July 13: Coming to a Close
- It’s the last day of AALL, but first Jenny finds out why bringing librarians and vendors together is important, and asks: “What do you love about being a law librarian?“
July 19: Looking Back
- The 2010 AALL brought librarians from across the country together to learn and connect. See some of the highlights of this year’s event.
About this Page
Because of the central role you play in the legal industry, we’re looking forward to seeing you at the AALL Annual Meeting and sharing the newest innovations we’ve created for our customers over the past year.
Visit the Thomson Reuters booth (#831) at AALL in Denver to learn why:
- WestlawNext represents a new era of greater efficiency, productivity, and confidence in legal research
- WestlawNext Mobile is the market leader in legal research solutions optimized for today’s mobile devices
- Westlaw Litigator is making waves with new tools that work seamlessly with the applications you use everyday – and the ones you’ll use tomorrow
Stop by our pad for a chance to win your own pad!
Visit our booth for your chance to win the newest, coolest mobile device on the planet (hint: it rhymes with “my pad”). All you need to do is watch a short demo of WestlawNext Mobile – a new version of WestlawNext designed to fit in the palm of your hand – and then enter our drawing. Once entered, you’ll be eligible for all remaining drawings (one every hour on July 11 and 12) – so the earlier you drop by, the more chances you’ll have to win!
Celebrate with us at Invesco Field!
Spend some time with friends old and new at Invesco Field at Mile High, home of the Denver Broncos. Put your “punt, pass, and kick” skills to the test, have your picture taken with Jenny Westlaw, and enjoy some bona fide stadium fare and fun.
Thomson Reuters Customer Appreciation Event
Monday, July 12, 2010
7:00 – 9:30 p.m.
- Ticket reminder: Remember to pick up your ticket at the Thomson Reuters booth. Tickets will also be available at the pick-up location.
- Shuttle information: Continuous pick-up and drop-off from the Hyatt Hotel starts at 6:45 p.m.
Learn more about WestlawNext at our AALL booth (#831)
Check out these short WestlawNext demos:
> WestlawNext Overview
* Watch the WestlawNext Mobile demo to be eligible for multiple drawings for the latest mobile tablet device.
She’ll be coordinating the hourly mobile tablet device giveaways and asking for your thoughts and insights on WestlawNext and WestlawNext Mobile.
Dive a little deeper into WestlawNext. Sessions include:
> Side by Side: