July 23, 2010
Today is the last day for those Segway-riding, beverage-wielding Westlaw brand ambassadors to hit the streets of downtown Chicago (see our previous post), where they’ve dispensed more than 1,000 cups of coffee and lemonade since Monday.
The days have been warm and sunny, and so have the hundreds of Chicagoans who’ve stopped by to chat with team members about Westlaw Deposition Services, a new offering that provides court reporting and legal videography services, and to enter a drawing to win an Apple iPad.
Overheard on the streets of Chicago:
- “I just attended a meeting where we were talking about how Westlaw does everything, then I come downstairs and you guys hand me coffee You really do do everything!”
- “So you guys are doing deps now? That’s definitely good to know.”
- “I had no idea you had court reporting services.”
- “I’m looking for a replacement for our current depo service, so you guys couldn’t have showed up at a better time. Thanks!”
- “I have used their services in the past, actually, and they are stellar.”
- “I’m gonna try that IM feature on LiveNote when I get back to the office – I had no idea that was such a useful feature.”
- “We use Westlaw for everything – there’s nothing better out there. Thanks again for the lemonade, too!”
Thank you, Chicago, for the kind words.