August 4, 2011
Corporations have embraced social media to create and enhance their online presence using platforms such as Facebook® and Twitter®. However, the added brand awareness and potential new business can come at a steep price for companies without the knowledge to skillfully manage social media.
This panel of speakers will share their experiences in handling social media issues on the corporate level, including avoiding and managing litigation, handling regulatory agencies, dealing with technological issues, and developing best practices in-house. Among the topics to be addressed:
- Corporate social media policies – development and enforcement
- Protecting the corporate brand and image
- Employer-employee relations and third-party involvement
- Technology aids in enforcing corporate social media policy
- Issues with regulatory organizations: FTC, FDA, and more
To listen to this webinar please click here.
* Please note: this previously recorded session is not for CLE credit.
If you are seeking CLE credit, please visit West LegalEdcenter.